Tuesday, September 15, 2009

haha..i try using english to write blog..haha..i think u all will laugh about my poor english de la..hahai don mind ..blerr...

today is my trial exam last day..in tis few days, i think my result not bad but if i compare v my class..i will cry..haha..some result have gone out already..my geografi take 65.5/100 ..english 27/55..mathematic 32/40

i think tis trial exam i cant take any "A" ..haha..my real uec exam left 1 months..so now i can relax n play 1 week liao..hehe..

yesterday i go tnf de traning place..i saw there only have 10 ppl oni. ==" y can like tat? no got any promotion for our tnf?? they don wan we take any announced so u all can take another method de..haizzz...never mind la..tis year u all no got any time to train new ppl liao..next year train la..ga yao..

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY dont understand what are you talking LA ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    act i love 2 tease u
    bt nw i wanna encourage u
    haha
    nice try^^

    ReplyDelete