Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tired of studying

today i have known my some subject result..

in a conclusion>>>>>> geografi 65m, chinese 66m, bm 69m, mathematics 76m, bookeep 91m .. i think my result juz ok only..can better in real uec exam..

juz now fightv my sister..haizzz...after fights.i got a thought..i really tired of studying..i sudden have a mind about i don wan go to study tomorrow n in future..really..i m so tired of tis..nowadays,every people nid to study at least 17 years if included kolej life.. i feel tired already...i don wan control by book n exam liao..however, i nid to study more 4 years kolej life to ""upgrade"" to be acountant..haizzz...my mind so tired now..got some "drug" can hlp me to relax ..

is now too early for me to shout tired??? haha...y life of ppl nid like tis...

3 comments:

  1. 每个人都很累??
    不知道啦
    比赛回去过后我才第一次觉得我真的赶不上了
    加油吧

    ReplyDelete